Dublin, Ohio, US
About Gary Smith
Gary 's most interested in overdelivering on his contracts and doing a spectacular performance, in keeping with the character of the work. Gary's "accent" is male midwestern, with a mature, friendly tone which is ideal for commercial spots and narration. Gary has narrated several audiobooks, and is also expanding his character repertoire.Read More
ACX-Voiced books "Sell Well", "Speed Reading", "120 Most Powerful Recipes and Exercises to Make People Over 40 Fit and Healthy", "Harvest" (horror) "Origin" a dark romance novel.
Book narrations for librivoxdotorg including scientific text, poetry.
Announcer: WMAA Airshow
Theater work: Sky Masterson, "Guys & Dolls", Axel Magee, "Don't Drink the Water" by Woody Allen
Andrei Besedin | John Ossai | Bianca Pheasant | Peter Kubasek
BFA / Columbus College of Art & DesignRead More
I would like to thank Gary Smith for the job he has done for me. The narration was clear and of high quality. I would like to recommend the professional to any other Book owner willing to narrate its Books.Andrei Besedin-author
How do I work with Gary Smith?
You can start working with Gary Smith in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Gary Smith to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Gary Smith's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Gary Smith and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Gary Smith?
Payment to Gary Smith is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Gary Smith's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Gary Smith in just a couple of clicks.