About Greg Baldwin
Conversational, professional, enthusiastic, outgoing, middle age, young adult, announcer, friendly, trusting, believable, and moreRead More
I have voiced approximately 50-75 commercials in the past for CBS Broadcasting and Clear Channel Communications. Past clients include Sony Playstation, Vans, Kenneth Cole, Chrysler/Jeep, and many more.Read More
Institute for Business & Technology
Bob Anderson Motor sports
Keypoint Credit Union
Van’s Skate Park
CBS Broadcasting voice over training
Clear Channel Communications
Purple Aligator Studios
Please contact Jack Perry, CBS Radio San Francisco for reference at email@example.com.CBS Broadcasting
Melissa Moats - Purple Aligator Studios (owner) at firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I work with Greg Baldwin?
You can start working with Greg Baldwin in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Greg Baldwin to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Greg Baldwin's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Greg Baldwin and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Greg Baldwin?
Payment to Greg Baldwin is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Greg Baldwin's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Greg Baldwin in just a couple of clicks.