About darla hall
I have worked in the voice over industry for over 15 years. Both, television and radio voice overs for Kellogg, McDonalds, Popeyes Chicken...to name a few. It is my joy to bring my artistry skills as a voice over talent to each project, translating the written word to a spoken work of art!Read More
McDonald's, Coca Cola, Georgia Power, Popeye's Chicken, Demo's for Burrell Advertising and Joy Art Music. I was also exclusive talent for A-Plus Talent in Chicago.Read More
I attended Illuminator's Academy of Performing Arts, as well as attending Columbia College of Performing Arts in Chicago.Read More
How do I work with darla hall?
You can start working with darla hall in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite darla hall to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review darla hall's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire darla hall and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay darla hall?
Payment to darla hall is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with darla hall's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to darla hall in just a couple of clicks.