London, Ontario, CA
About Josh McCutcheon
Josh is often described as natural, easy to listen to, and most often - the guy next door. High energy or laid back, professional or natural, Josh has a wide variety of styles that can help bring your project to life. With a background in studio engineering and producing, Josh’s attention to detail to both performance and audio quality will help take your project from good to great.Read More
Hard Left Productions is equipped to handle the demands of any voiceover or music project featuring the latest cutting-edge software and working knowledge of current audio production techniques.
Voice Actor, Announcer, Sound designer, Writer, producer, Audio Engineer. Mix engineer
- Television Commercials
- Radio Commercials
- Corporate Video Narration
- Internet Audio
- Training Videos
- Website Demos
- Phone Menus / Voicemail / On-Hold Messages / IVR
- Technical / Medical Narration
- Podcasts / Intros & Outros
- Public Service Announcements
Cartoons, Documentaries, Audiobooks, Educational, Videogames, Podcasting, Television, Internet
A great voice, microphone and the best software are tools of the trade, but what good are tools without the experience? With over a decade in the voiceover and radio production industry, I understand that it's all in the delivery!
My studio is equipped to handle the demands of any voiceover or production project and features the latest cutting-edge software and technology. In my production studio, I voice, write, and produce voiceovers and commercials with a national sound on a daily basis totaling OVER 4 THOUSAND SPOTS A YEAR! Precise editing skills give you, the client, a recorded product that is clean and accurate with little to no editing or equalization needed, saving you production time and money.
My voiceover work and productions are heard over the air from across the North West Territories to the Cayman Islands, and all markets in between. These spots cater to a variety of audiences and demographics, consistently delivering a superior sound that clients are unable to achieve in-house, while keeping production costs to a minimum.
East side Mario's
Hard Rock Cafe
United Furniture Warehouse
8 years in radio production and imaging for large and small markets across North America including Dallas, Kansas City, Miami, Nashville, Denver, Houston, Edmonton, Vancouver , Niagara Falls, Sarnia and more.
• Experience as a voice talent, jingle writer, performer, and full producer.
• Experience in DAWS such as Sony Vegas, Avid ProTools, Adobe Audition, and Reaper.
• Extensive knowledge of current audio production tools such as Izotope Stutter Edit, Waves audio plugins, and IK Multimedia plugins
How do I work with Josh McCutcheon?
You can start working with Josh McCutcheon in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Josh McCutcheon to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Josh McCutcheon's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Josh McCutcheon and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Josh McCutcheon?
Payment to Josh McCutcheon is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Josh McCutcheon's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Josh McCutcheon in just a couple of clicks.