Rochester, New York, US
About Hannah Benson
caring, conversational, motherly, warm, enthusiastic, motivational, dynamic, narrator, genuine, believable, interesting, captivating, professionalRead More
Hannah has seven years of public speaking experience and enjoys singing publicly as well.
Hannah has taught English as a Second Language and so has great experience in identifying and teaching vocal inflection, emphasis and intonation.
She writes demo and commercial scripts and has two years of experience recording and editing audio herself.
Graduated with a Bachelor of Arts from Taylor University. Received high marks in Voice Broadcasting.
Graduated with a Master's of Science Longwood University.
How do I work with Hannah Benson?
You can start working with Hannah Benson in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Hannah Benson to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Hannah Benson's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Hannah Benson and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Hannah Benson?
Payment to Hannah Benson is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Hannah Benson's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Hannah Benson in just a couple of clicks.