New York, New York, US • 7:36 PM Local Time
About Harris Fleming
Harris Fleming has narrated television commercials, business e-books, and educational medical podcasts, physician webinars and learning modules. Harris Fleming's voice and delivery have been described as believable, comforting, credible, friendly, soothing, and trustworthy.Read More
Narration and voice over for television and radio commercials; explainers, e-learning; audiobooks; telephony; documentaries; corporate projects. Voice acting, retail and household product commercials for television and radio.Read More
National, regional, and local retail broadcast commercials, medical webinars, audio books, pharmaceutical sales training modules, e-learningRead More
Audiobook: Stop Being in a Bad Mood: How to Overcome Being Irritable, Angry, or In a Bad Mood
Audiobook: By Low, Sell High, Repeat As Necessary
Coaches' Superstars shoe stores
Forest Laboratories (Bystolic)
Journal of Urgent Care Medicine
Lederle Laboratories (Rheumatrex)
Voice over: Peter Rofe/PDR; Bill DeWees; Charles Michel; HB Studios
Acting: Wynde Winston, David Braucher
College: BA, Journalism
How do I work with Harris Fleming?
You can start working with Harris Fleming in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Harris Fleming to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Harris Fleming's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Harris Fleming and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Harris Fleming?
Payment to Harris Fleming is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Harris Fleming's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Harris Fleming in just a couple of clicks.