Los Angeles, California, US • 12:24 AM Local Time
About Hilary Zalon
I can be sassy and dry (yet still relatable), the mom with some attitude, or more sultry with a deeper resonance. If you need a more serious tone for corporate work, that's up my alley as well. And I enjoy the smooth, even tempo for narration - whether the need is for someone unobtrusive...or more engaging.Read More
While my 'formal' entry into the voice over industry is new, I have been recording for radio (promos and liners), phone systems, and business presentations for nearly 10 years. (Brands include Virgin and CBS Radio.)
- Virgin (Liners for Internet radio, Virgin Atlantic radio)
- CBS Radio (Business presentations)
With more experience in radio promos/liners and business narration, I wanted to strengthen my commercial chops. After finishing Nancy Wolfson's intensive (yet extremely rewarding) coursework, I began working with Jeff Freeman to keep things fresh.
My past experience includes vocal studies and performance, as well as the business side of the music, advertising, and Internet industries.
Being a bit of a geek, the opportunity to marry the creativity of voice over performance with the tech-y nuances of the voice over business was a natural fit for me.
How do I work with Hilary Zalon?
You can start working with Hilary Zalon in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Hilary Zalon to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Hilary Zalon's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Hilary Zalon and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Hilary Zalon?
Payment to Hilary Zalon is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Hilary Zalon's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Hilary Zalon in just a couple of clicks.