CHORLEY, Lancashire, GB
About Ian Scott
Ian’s voice comes across as welcoming,affable, approachable,sincere, and reassuring, with tinges of a young Melvyn Bragg. His voice is well suited to audiobooks, narration, documentaries, commercials, promos,e-learning and explainer videos and tutorials. Ian brings years of experience of public speaking, and podcast production to any project. His dedication to you is total professionalism, on time delivery, and a voice quality that will make you sound confident and believable. That’s his guarantee. Ian brings a fresh voice to the marketplace, with his reassuring tone. Why not contact him today, and see what he can do for your next project.Read More
Voice over recordings for commercials (radio & TV), documentaries, corporate narrations, audio books, podcasts, etc.Read More
I have 3 years experience as a podcast producer and talk show host. 30 years experience as a public speaker.Read More
Public Speaking Training
Podcast Talk Show Host
How do I work with Ian Scott?
You can start working with Ian Scott in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Ian Scott to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Ian Scott's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Ian Scott and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Ian Scott?
Payment to Ian Scott is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Ian Scott's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Ian Scott in just a couple of clicks.