Charlotte, North Carolina, US
About Iesha Nyree
Hip and upbeat female voice specializing in warm and friendly along with wry and dry. Great for real person audio, corporate and commercial narration, and animation.Read More
With over twenty years of acting experience, I focus on making each project an enjoyable experience by delivering quality voice talent with quick turnaround.Read More
NASCAR, Britax USA, Allegro Foundation, Tufts Children's Hospital, Microsoft, Mountain States Health Alliance, Kennedy Charter Public School, Family Dollar
Tufts Children's Hospital
Theatre Arts-Rutgers UniversityRead More
How do I work with Iesha Nyree?
You can start working with Iesha Nyree in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Iesha Nyree to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Iesha Nyree's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Iesha Nyree and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Iesha Nyree?
Payment to Iesha Nyree is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Iesha Nyree's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Iesha Nyree in just a couple of clicks.