About Gregg Koski
I've been a working actor for decades and have recorded for entities such as Biosense Webster and have work-shopped and proofed audio for Scott Brick of audiobook fame. I have been cast as a singer as well because of my vocal range, power and flexibility.Read More
Years of experience and vocal training have given me the technique and flexibility to provide a myriad of choices for prospective clients. Quick turnarounds should not be a problem.Read More
Actor, writer, director, producer for 43 years. VO artist for last 5 years, commercial.Read More
Biosense Webster. 5-BNM Games.Read More
C.S.U. Sacramento - B.A.: Theater Arts/Communications.Read More
Reviews 5.0View All (1)
Good intonation, great voice!
How do I work with Gregg Koski?
You can start working with Gregg Koski in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Gregg Koski to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Gregg Koski's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Gregg Koski and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Gregg Koski?
Payment to Gregg Koski is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Gregg Koski's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Gregg Koski in just a couple of clicks.