Fairfax, Virginia, US
About Clint Walsh
I have recorded mostly eLearning narration, but I record many different types of narration to suit your needs, including character voices.Read More
Lecture materials for Strayer University online courses.
Web-based training for Social Security Agency's Ticket to Work program.
Web-based training for not-for-profit organization (USAC).
Radio (WBUQ and WCNR, Bloomsburg, PA)
Voice Coaches Creative Voice Development Group
MS Instructional Technology
BS Business Administration (Major in Finance, Minor in Economics)
How do I work with Clint Walsh?
You can start working with Clint Walsh in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Clint Walsh to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Clint Walsh's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Clint Walsh and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Clint Walsh?
Payment to Clint Walsh is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Clint Walsh's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Clint Walsh in just a couple of clicks.