Atlanta, Georgia, US • 3:56 PM Local Time
About Davie Rickenbacker
I am a voice talent and I would love to be a resource for you! I offer broadcast-ready voice-over styles ranging from urban, narration, promo, commercial and much more. My character voices also bring a diverse sound and range of talent to suit whatever project you are completing.Read More
I was a finalist in CBS’ 37th Season of Survivor (David vs Goliath) and currently represent CBS and Clorox as a Brand Influencer in addition to numerous other companies and projects.
In addition, I have almost ten years of corporate narration and marketing experience with large corporations as well as government agencies including the CDC in Atlanta. Thank you in advance for your time and consideration and please consider me any time you have an audition or a need for voiceover!
BS Environmental Sciences
Masters of Public Health
The Neighborhood Studio Atlanta
How do I work with Davie Rickenbacker?
You can start working with Davie Rickenbacker in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Davie Rickenbacker to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Davie Rickenbacker's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Davie Rickenbacker and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Davie Rickenbacker?
Payment to Davie Rickenbacker is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Davie Rickenbacker's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Davie Rickenbacker in just a couple of clicks.