Texas City, Texas, US
About Ivan Sanchez
My voice alone, or my "normal" voice is very mellow, and calming to hear. When I find myself voicing someone I like, I think I do very well.
I've always loved the way you can change your voice and change your character, expressing and displaying different emotions.
I have a variety of Voices ranging from the county sheriff to the 9 year old girl wanting a barbie doll. Given such a diverse collection of voices, I have a lot of character to offerRead More
I've always caught myself displaying character through voice, and
I think I want to find a plan B If plan A doesn't work.
I have only had theatre in my high school sophomore and junior year. I always got compliments on my voice acting in the past as well.Read More
How do I work with Ivan Sanchez?
You can start working with Ivan Sanchez in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Ivan Sanchez to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Ivan Sanchez's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Ivan Sanchez and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Ivan Sanchez?
Payment to Ivan Sanchez is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Ivan Sanchez's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Ivan Sanchez in just a couple of clicks.