Sendai, Miyagi, JP • 2:53 AM Local Time
About Izumi Okubo
I am a native Japanese and have a smooth voice with a gentle and friendly quality. I have a light, delicate sound, perfect for commercial reads, but can also up the drama for video games. My mother tongue is Japanese, and I have a Tokyo standard accent. I am a professional voice actor and also have worked as a freelance bilingual translator for years.
If you need professional Japanese voices, I am here to help.
I am friendly, prompt and hardworking, and make every effort to meet each client's needs.
I will treat your project with respect to confidentiality.
Give me an opportunity to exceed your expectations.
I'm looking forward to working with you!
web and television commercials
online games, Internet videos, multi-media applications
automated telephony systems
Intensive technique coaching at Voice Over Japan
Private voice over coaching
How do I work with Izumi Okubo?
You can start working with Izumi Okubo in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Izumi Okubo to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Izumi Okubo's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Izumi Okubo and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Izumi Okubo?
Payment to Izumi Okubo is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Izumi Okubo's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Izumi Okubo in just a couple of clicks.