Detroit, Michigan, US
About Jane Clinton
With a American Midwestern voice and just a hint of a Scottish accent, Jane has a voice that is calm, yet commanding. Her experience on stage has left her with a knack for interesting character voices. She is distinct, unique, and best of all, professional. If you are searching for a voice with that strange, special something, Jane is the gal for you!Read More
Jane has 4 years of experience in stage theatre and has a great ability to develop a unique voice to every character.
-Acted in Mosaic Youth Theatre of Detroit
-Performed in Detroit's adaptation of Public Works' The Tempest
-Currently pursuing a bachelors in theatre arts at Wayne State University
Training with Mosaic Youth Theatre of Detroit, Shakespeare in Detroit, The Hinterlands, and is currently training at Wayne State UniversityRead More
How do I work with Jane Clinton?
You can start working with Jane Clinton in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Jane Clinton to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Jane Clinton's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Jane Clinton and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Jane Clinton?
Payment to Jane Clinton is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Jane Clinton's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Jane Clinton in just a couple of clicks.