About Janet Sides
Lively, expressive alto, accustomed to playing multiple characters on the fly in audiobooks; also well suited to news esp. sportsRead More
On-air volunteer (both live and recorded) for FM 89.3 WYPL Memphis since 2000. WYPL, a radio station for the blind and visually impaired, is owned and operated by the Memphis Public Library and Information Center
Regular weekly live cold reading of newspapers including national and local news stories, TV schedule, obituaries, sports, syndicated columns. Recording for broadcast of more than 35 complete unabridged audiobooks in multiple genres (classics, bestsellers, mysteries, biographies etc.), magazines including Sports Illustrated and The New Yorker. Recorded one promo (Mystery and True Crime) which airs daily.
Audiobooks I have recorded include Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by JK Rowling, Moonraker by Ian Fleming, Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen, Watership Down by Richard Adams, The Last Unicorn by Peter S. Beagle... Helter Skelter, Rebecca, Little Lord Fauntleroy, Miss Manners...biographies of Eleanor Roosevelt and Harry Truman, Jerry Lewis, James Tiptree Jr., John Nash, Pete Rose... even children's classics like Harriet the Spy, Howl's Moving Castle and The Neverending Story. And more.
I studied Japanese for 4 years at the University of Memphis, from 2001 to 2004. I am quite comfortable with the pronunciation of Japanese names and words.Read More
How do I work with Janet Sides?
You can start working with Janet Sides in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Janet Sides to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Janet Sides' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Janet Sides and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Janet Sides?
Payment to Janet Sides is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Janet Sides' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Janet Sides in just a couple of clicks.