Atlanta, Georgia, US • 10:54 PM Local Time
DemosView All (2)
About Janie Kol
My background is in the medical field and teaching Yoga. I have a calming, easy to the ear voice with notes of confidence and able to give clear direction. I work out of a professional recording studio. Please take a listen.Read More
I can provide post production services: Sound Design, Mixing & Mastering.Read More
Various Music Projects/Albums: Lobsterdamus, Diamond D, Food Chain; Animation - 'Corn Syrup Cartel'Read More
Diamond D (Grammy Award Winning Music Producer), Silly Side Productions, FULL PLATERead More
Voice Over Training with Gloria Mason Martin at Alliance Theatre in Atlanta, GA.Read More
Ms. Kol is a pleasure to work with. On time, professional, and able to provide our clients with voiceover talent in any genre/style/etc. She takes notes well & works quickly. Very versatile + same day turnaround. We've worked with her for music/video/web/audio books.Full Plate Recording Studios
- Full Plate Studios / Atlanta, GA
How do I work with Janie Kol?
You can start working with Janie Kol in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Janie Kol to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Janie Kol's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Janie Kol and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Janie Kol?
Payment to Janie Kol is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Janie Kol's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Janie Kol in just a couple of clicks.