About Jayme Murphy
My voice varies from day to day (controllably). Sometimes I sound like a 30 year old woman, other times I sound like I'm 12.
I've done some voice over work for school projects.
I can do "teen valley girl" to "soothing professional". I've been told that my "soothing" voice sounds like it belongs on smooth jazz radio stations.
I'm working on my British accent right now.
I can also make myself sound like a "cute little bug" or a demonic exorcist type creature.
I haven't really tried to do anything else, but I'm sure I could.
How do I work with Jayme Murphy?
You can start working with Jayme Murphy in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Jayme Murphy to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Jayme Murphy's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Jayme Murphy and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Jayme Murphy?
Payment to Jayme Murphy is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Jayme Murphy's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Jayme Murphy in just a couple of clicks.