Hampton Bays, New York, US
About John Cullings
My voice is low and I am able to go even lower and do what is considered the "Traditional" Booming Announcer voice. This also means that naturally I sound much older than I really am. But I am comfortable with normal conversation type work and making it sound natural as well.Read More
I will work hard to make sure you get exactly what you are looking for and do so in a timely manner. With a home studio I am able to quickly get work processed and sent in the format requested and I will take direction as needed.Read More
New to Voice Over but worked in broadcast radio on a local NPR Station as well as a Local Music Station.
Currently an Air Traffic Controller so I am talking on a radio all day long.
College Courses in radio broadcasting and communication.
I am a Air Traffic Controller and Pilot so everyday I have to speak in a clear, understandable tone that gets the information or request across in a timely manner.
How do I work with John Cullings?
You can start working with John Cullings in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite John Cullings to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review John Cullings' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire John Cullings and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay John Cullings?
Payment to John Cullings is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with John Cullings' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to John Cullings in just a couple of clicks.