About John Delagrange
I currently work in corporate education and training, designing and delivery courses both in-class and online. Within the last two year, I have spent more and more time narrating online courses and creating video clips for classroom training.
Moving forward, I would like to do more narration and voice over work (commercials, audiobooks, etc.) and possibly even radio broadcasting.
Narrating online training courses
Producing/acting in training videos
A Major Insurance CompanyRead More
BS/BM - Univerity of PhoenixRead More
"John has the perfect voice to narrate. Very Smooth and easy to follow and understand." - RebecaMajor Insurance Company
"John's voice over is excellent" - RaquelMajor Insurance Company
"The voice of John Delagrange in our current model is smooth and phonetically perfect" - SusanMajor Insurance Company
How do I work with John Delagrange?
You can start working with John Delagrange in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite John Delagrange to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review John Delagrange's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire John Delagrange and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay John Delagrange?
Payment to John Delagrange is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with John Delagrange's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to John Delagrange in just a couple of clicks.