Gonzales, Louisiana, US
• Produced and hosted 362 weekly episodes of the “EATEL Community Connection TV Show with Jenny Koenig”
• Earned “TV Station of the Year” award for EATEL Channel 4 in 2010 for her continued coverage of Louisiana agriculture with segments on the ECC TV show
• Named “Individual of the Year” in 2014 by the Ascension Chamber of Commerce for promoting and supporting local business in Ascension Parish through my volunteerism and my continued coverage of the Chamber through the “Chamber Spotlight” segment I created on the ECC TV show
• Named “Media Person of the Year” by Child Advocacy Services for her continued coverage of their charitable organization with segments on the ECC TV show devoted to the CASA program and footage and promotion of their events
• Served as a regular (and often annual) emcee/judge for events associated with many charities such as the ALS Association, Ascension Veterans’ Association, COEA – the Arc of East Ascension, the Ascension Fund, Child Advocacy Services (CASA), Alzheimer’s Services, the March of Dimes, Susan G. Komen, Out of the Darkness in Gonzales for Suicide Prevention, Take Back the Night for Domestic Violence Awareness, Cystic Fibrosis, Iris Domestic Violence Center, Gonzales Fraternal Order of Police, Project Kidz Kove and many, many others
• Recorded voice-overs for many local and regional business customers including: the Ascension Parish School System, the Ascension Parish Sheriff’s Office, Ascension Equipment and Rent-All, Ascension Parish Families in Need, Ascension Ready Mix, Callais Office Supply, Circle Bowl, CRBA, Ducks Unlimited, Duplessis Buick-GMC, Dutchtown Urgent Care, Frank’s Supermarket, Golden Motors, Holy Rosary Catholic Church, Kirk’s Has the Works, LA Healthcare Quality Forum, LA Tank Specialties, Our Lady of the Sea, the Lafourche Assessor’s Office, the Law Office of Lloyd Tabary, the Livingston Parish Sheriff’s Office, Majestic Medical Solutions, Moran’s Marina, the Office of Judge Marilyn Lambert, OneSource EHS, Ourso Funeral Home, Quality Engineering and Surveying, RPCC, Sac’s Western Store, Southland Fire, St. John and St. Theresa, St. Mark Catholic Church, Stewart Instrument Company, Weber Marine and many others
• Filmed, directed, and edited PSAs for several organizations including the Ascension Parish Sheriff’s Office and many others
• Served as emcee for local companies and charities upon invitation
English (North American)
Child, Middle Aged, Young Adult
Audiobooks, Business, Documentaries, Educational, Internet Video, Movie Trailers, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
Jenny Heroman Koenig earned her bachelor’s degree in mass communications from LSU with a minor in sociology. She began her television career working for Tiger TV at LSU as the first female co-anchor for the popular live student media TV show “Sports Showtime”. Before graduating, Jenny interned with the Walt Disney Company in Orlando, Florida where she studied public relations and hospitality at Disney University and worked at the Magic Kingdom. After graduation, Jenny worked as a multimedia journalist and anchor for NBC 33 and Fox 44. She then served as a co-host on the Around Town TV Show and co-anchor for the daily news show “EATEL 4 News” before joining the team at EATEL full-time to produce and host her own TV show. For 8 years, Jenny produced and hosted her very own weekly news-magazine show “EATEL Community Connection with Jenny Koenig” and was also the Communications Coordinator for EATEL.
Jenny has been recording voice-overs for 10 years now as part of her career as a news reporter and as the communications coordinator for private telecommunications company EATEL. Her voice can be heard on local and regional commercials both for radio and television and she has voiced the phone system greetings and menus for over 50 local businesses in Ascension, LaFourche, and East Baton Rouge parishes.
Jenny is also the lead singer for the Something Blue Band, singing for weddings and receptions across Louisiana and the southeast United States. When she’s not working, volunteering, or singing, she enjoys supporting and performing in local theatrical productions and spending time with her family.
Jenny Koenig can write, voice, and edit your voice-overs for you - adding in music, special effects, and attention to detail. She also has 10+ years of video journalism experience and can write, film, and edit your video projects.
B.A. in Mass Communication, Manship School of Mass Communication, Louisiana State University, 2006.
(Concentration in Broadcast Journalism with a minor in Sociology).
Member of following organizations:
Louisiana Association of Broadcasters
Baton Rouge Women in Media
Louisiana Film & Entertainment Association
Yeti Studio USB Microphone
Computer & Software
Sony Laptop & Adobe Audition
Digital via DropBox or preferred FTP site
48 hours or less
Voice Over Clients
Ascension Parish School Board
Ascension Parish Public Schools
Ascension Parish Sheriff's Office
Lafourche Community Theatre
Ascension Equipment and Rent-All
Ascension Parish Families in Need
Ascension Ready Mix
Callais Office Supply
Dutchtown Urgent Care
Holy Rosary Catholic Church
Kirk’s Has the Works
LA Healthcare Quality Forum
LA Tank Specialties
Our Lady of the Sea Hospital
The Lafourche Parish Assessor’s Office
The Law Office of Lloyd Tabary
The Livingston Parish Sheriff’s Office
Majestic Medical Solutions
The Office of Judge Marilyn Lambert
Ourso Funeral Home
Quality Engineering and Surveying
Sac’s Western Store
St. John Catholic Church
St. Theresa Catholic Church
St. Mark Catholic Church
Stewart Instrument Company
Payment to Jenny Koenig is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our escrow service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Jenny Koenig.
To invite Jenny Koenig to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.
Have questions about posting a job?
See how Voices.com works here.