Hartford, Connecticut, US
About Jennifer Scapetis-Tycer
Jennifer is a trained actor as well a voice/dialect/text coach. Having lived in three countries, the UK, US and Australia, she is particularly comfortable with accents from those countries, and her training in voice, text and dialect coach gives her added confidence to work quickly and accurately with dialects and difficult texts. Jennifer's voice qualities cover professional, refined, friendly and upbeat.Read More
* Audiobook narrator with Tantor Media.
* Industrial voice over
* Radio drama: Wild Elusive Butterfly for Wireless Theatre, UK.
* Experience recording singing (cast albums of musical plays Hansel and Gretel and The Magic Snail).
* I am a trained actor and voice/dialect coach
Tantor Media - (Website hidden)
Hassell Architects - (Website hidden)
MFA Voice Studies, Royal Central School of Speech and Drama
BA (Hons) Acting, ArtsEd London
Professor of Voice and Speech
University of Connecticut, Drama Department
College Conservatory of Music (CCM) University of Cincinnati
How do I work with Jennifer Scapetis-Tycer?
You can start working with Jennifer Scapetis-Tycer in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Jennifer Scapetis-Tycer to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Jennifer Scapetis-Tycer's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Jennifer Scapetis-Tycer and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Jennifer Scapetis-Tycer?
Payment to Jennifer Scapetis-Tycer is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Jennifer Scapetis-Tycer's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Jennifer Scapetis-Tycer in just a couple of clicks.