California, US • 2:01 AM Local Time
About Jill Stephens
I've done film television and voice over for over ten yearsRead More
Grand Gesture Kim Dana Verde- Director
Ex-Free Friend Troy Byer Bailey -Director/Producer
The Assistant Paramedic Julie Cohen – Director/Producer
The Middle Passage Starring Tomato Soup Productions
The Lurning Curve Principal Waters Cinecentric Productions
The HBO Buzz – Sundance 2013 U/5 HBO
Countdown To Praise Host South of the 10 Productions
Selena - The E! True Hollywood Story Co-Star E! Entertainment Television
General Hospital Guest-Star ABC
Sunset Beach Guest-Star NBC
The News – Comedy Sketch Reporter Leah Folta & Tim Herrold
Do You Have A Grandfathered Plan? Debra Bronson Wellpoint Blue Cross Blue Shield
Before You Shop, Check Out The Checklist Debra Bronson Wellpoint Blue Cross Blue Shield
Visionology Host Visionology LLC
The Bible Experience Woman #2 Inspired by Media/Zondervan
Killian Commerial Private Coaching
SAG AFTRA Conservatory 2013/ 2014 Season
Second City Improv Level 2
Lesly Khan & Co.
Second City Improv Level 1
Don Phillip Smith
How do I work with Jill Stephens?
You can start working with Jill Stephens in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Jill Stephens to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Jill Stephens' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Jill Stephens and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Jill Stephens?
Payment to Jill Stephens is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Jill Stephens' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Jill Stephens in just a couple of clicks.