Spokane, Washington, US
About Jeremy Lunnen
I have a natural, warm conversational style that lends itself well to businesses, corporate and educational settings. However, I’ve been known to make a mean drag racing spot on occasion also.Read More
I offer a warm, articulate and professional style for any corporate, elearning, explainer, audiobook or whiteboard projects. 24 hour turn around for most projects and excellent communication throughout the process.Read More
10 years radio experience as air talent and production. Two years as an announcing and production instructor at American School of Broadcast. Currently leadership development manager and trainer where I do frequent voice over work for various corporate and elearning projects.Read More
Qualfon Corporation, HiSpeed Laptops, ADworks Marketing ConsultantsRead More
BA in Business Administration/General Management (Eastern Washington University)
Masters of Business Administration (University of Phoenix)
How do I work with Jeremy Lunnen?
You can start working with Jeremy Lunnen in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Jeremy Lunnen to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Jeremy Lunnen's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Jeremy Lunnen and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Jeremy Lunnen?
Payment to Jeremy Lunnen is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Jeremy Lunnen's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Jeremy Lunnen in just a couple of clicks.