About Joel Goldman
Wry, Guy Next Door, Smooth, Real, Conversational. My voice is just about anything you need it to be - warm, natural and conversational for everyday commercials, with room to be fun and uptempo or soft and sexy. My voice is smooth, authoritative and professional, perfect for narrations and industrial presentations. I can be funny, sarcastic, ironic, wistful and dry. I'm the guy next door or in the next cubicle. I'm the lawyer delivering the closing argument or the soothing friend reassuring you that you've made the right choice.Read More
Commercials, promos, tags, training, business presentations, sales, and web sites, documentaries, movie, book and game trailers, podcasts, live on camera, infomericals, spokesperson, narrationRead More
28 years as a trial lawyer. Author of 7 novels.Read More
Undergraduate and law degree at the University of Kansas.Read More
How do I work with Joel Goldman?
You can start working with Joel Goldman in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Joel Goldman to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Joel Goldman's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Joel Goldman and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Joel Goldman?
Payment to Joel Goldman is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Joel Goldman's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Joel Goldman in just a couple of clicks.