I have a rich, authoritative clearly enunciated bass-baritone voice.
My experience in education makes me particularly well-suited for documentaries,training videos and
other instructional narrations.
English, English (North American), English (British), English (Australian), English (New Zealand)
Australian, British, New Zealand, North American, US South (Deep South, Dixie, Delta)
Middle Aged (35-54), Senior (55+)
Business, Documentaries, Educational
Narrated live theatrical productions
Numerous professional presentations, formal addresses and after-dinner talks.
English major in college; managing editor of the campus newspaper.
Write articles for newspapers and magazines.
Experienced choral director and university administrator in North Carolina, New York, Florida and Virginia.
Wake Forest University (BA)
University of North Texas (Master of Music Education)
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (PhD)
Computer & Software
MP3 email attachment; CD
Normally within 24 hours
SOME THINGS PEOPLE HAVE SAID ABOUT MY WORK:
• Everything he does is done well; we call it the "Joel Stegall style."
• He is extremely competent… always quick to reply to inquiries. He was a godsend to us.
• He has an unusual ability to work as a member of a team to find creative solutions.
• His thoroughness, creativity and ability to work with people are incomparable.
• His integrity is unquestioned; he is to be trusted.
• He is the most creative, ethical, honest and efficient person I've worked with.
THINGS PEOPLE HAVE SAID ABOUT MY WORKGeneral
* Everything he does is done well; we call it the "Joel Stegall style."
* He is extremely competent… always quick to reply to inquiries. He was a godsend to us.
* He has an unusual ability to work as a member of a team to find creative solutions.
* His thoroughness, creativity and ability to work with people are incomparable.
* He can undoubtedly succeed in any venture he undertakes.
* His integrity is unquestioned; he is to be trusted.
* He is the most creative, ethical, honest and efficient person I've worked with.
Payment to Joel Stegall is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our escrow service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Joel Stegall.
To invite Joel Stegall to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.
Have questions about posting a job?
See how Voices.com works here.