About John Locke
tenor, youthfulRead More
Kinney Drug Store
Time Warner Cable
Dick’s Sporting Goods
Mental Health Association
B.A. Communications/Journalism, St. John Fisher College, Rochester, NY
Theatre Studies, Monroe Community College, Rochester, NY
Advanced Acting, Frank Rossi Studio, Buffalo, NY
Actor Intensive, TVI Actors Studio, Los Angeles, CA
Scene Study, Rochester Area Performing Arts, Rochester, NY
Acting Seminar, Shipping Dock Theatre, Rochester, NY
On-Camera Commercial Techniques, RochesterTalent.com, Rochester, NY
Voiceover Classes w/Toni Silveri, Buffalo, NY
Voiceover Tips & Techniques w/Pat Fraley, Buffalo, NY
How do I work with John Locke?
You can start working with John Locke in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite John Locke to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review John Locke's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire John Locke and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay John Locke?
Payment to John Locke is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with John Locke's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to John Locke in just a couple of clicks.