Los Angeles, California, US • 3:33 AM Local Time
About Julian Brantley
Worked in audio postproduction for 20 years and finished VO and ADR in Trailers, TV and Radio spots for almost every major entertainment company.Read More
3-4 rounds of Revisions, Limited Post Production servicesRead More
Disney's Aulani Resort Launch Trailer, Iron Man: Rise of Technovore Trailer, :30/:15 TV Spots, RoboCop Drunk Driving PSA :30/:15 TV Spots, James Cameron's Avatar: The Game Trailer, The Purge Trailer, On Death Row :30/:15 TV Spots, Snow White and the Huntsman: Behind the Scenes with Benefit Cosmetics, Where the Wild Things Are: The Videogame Trailer, Taken For Ransom TrailerRead More
Disney, Marvel, Sony, Warner Brothers, Twentieth Century Fox, MGM, Universal, Investigation Discovery, Marvista EntertainmentRead More
Directed and Recorded Voice Over sessions for 15 years.Read More
How do I work with Julian Brantley?
You can start working with Julian Brantley in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Julian Brantley to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Julian Brantley's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Julian Brantley and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Julian Brantley?
Payment to Julian Brantley is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Julian Brantley's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Julian Brantley in just a couple of clicks.