About Julie Perea
I've recorded for radio, e-learning, internal business demos, phone systems, and internet media. At Recording for the Blind & Dyslexic I recorded a wide variety of textbooks (social studies, history, biology and more) for use by the visually impaired. Most recently I have recorded spots for Pandora, a business sales demo for Think Agency, and e-learning projects for Torrance Learning.
I'm interested in industrial and medical narration, audiobooks, documentaries, television and more. I'd love to help with your next voice project!
Recent clients include Pandora, Think Agency and Torrance Learning.
Additionally, I spent 5 years volunteering with Recording for the Blind and Dyslexic and 10 years in radio broadcasting.
Torrance Learning, PandoraRead More
DePauw University- WGRE alumnus
How do I work with Julie Perea?
You can start working with Julie Perea in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Julie Perea to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Julie Perea's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Julie Perea and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Julie Perea?
Payment to Julie Perea is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Julie Perea's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Julie Perea in just a couple of clicks.