Seattle, Washington, US
DemosView All (3)
About Justin Cherveny
worked with my voice in both English and Spanish for years in call centers.
Brief experience radio.
Lots of experience public speaking.
I am open to all kinds of work from audiobooks and documentaries to commercials and radio announcing. I have worked briefly in radio before, for my college's Spanish language music radio station.Read More
I have worked with my voice for many years, but not specifically for voice acting. I have worked in call centers doing billing and technical support in both English and Spanish and I've been complimented quite a bit on my voice. I also find it easy to change my voice or imitate others.Read More
Master's of Business Administration, University of Washington
B.A. International Business, Western Washington University
B.A. Spanish language and literature, Western Washington University
Minor: Chinese Language, Western Washington University
Current Student: Mathematics, Seattle Central College
How do I work with Justin Cherveny?
You can start working with Justin Cherveny in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Justin Cherveny to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Justin Cherveny's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Justin Cherveny and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Justin Cherveny?
Payment to Justin Cherveny is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Justin Cherveny's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Justin Cherveny in just a couple of clicks.