Encinitas, California, US
About Karen Kripalani
Light and bright. High energy, direct, professional, smooth and/or relaxing.Read More
20 yearsRead More
Bachelor of Science degree.
15 years as a professional actor in Hollywood with years of commercial and dramatic classes.
I’ve worked with Karen on over 100 voice projects. She is always professional, articulate, efficient and open to feedback. I recall one particularly challenging project she narrated, Fox in Socks, by Dr. Seuss. On one long, tongue-twisting page of text, she wouldn’t let us record it in sections and edit it later. She said it wouldn’t sound quite right and she personally wanted to achieve it in a single take. She nailed it. And just when I thought we were done, she wanted to do it again, but this time even faster! We used the faster take because it was so impressive. Karen loves to do it right and do it well. That is why I enjoy working with her and would recommend her without hesitation to anyone looking for voice work. -Greg UhlerOceanhouse Media
How do I work with Karen Kripalani?
You can start working with Karen Kripalani in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Karen Kripalani to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Karen Kripalani's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Karen Kripalani and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Karen Kripalani?
Payment to Karen Kripalani is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Karen Kripalani's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Karen Kripalani in just a couple of clicks.