Rancho Santa Margarita, California, US
Highly proactive and motivated Public Speaking Instructor, Executive Director, Marketing Specialist, Broadcast Journalist, and Event Planner. Expertise includes: University Instructor, Running Business Operations, Marketing Expert, Newscast Anchor, Field Reporter, Traffic Reporter, Host, Artist Interviewer, Red Carpet Event Planner / Escort, Radio Show Programmer / Producer / Editor.
English (North American), English
Young Adult (18-35)
Business, Educational, Radio, Television
CSUF, Fullerton, CA / Mt. SAC, Walnut, CA / GWC, Huntington Beach, CA Aug 2010 to Present
• Professor – Responsible for complete development, instruction, and presentation of Public Speaking, Interpersonal Communication, and Intro to Human Communications courses
Clear Channel Communications, Inc. Burbank, CA Jan 2009 to Oct 2011
Total Traffic Network Los Angeles
• Reporter (KFI, KTLK, KTMS, KAVL, KJLL) – Conduct Live Radio Traffic Broadcasts every hour, Edit Reports, Produce Traffic Conditions, Read Advertisement Spots on Air
• Producer (All Clear Channel Stations and ABC-7 TV) – Produce traffic conditions for Los Angeles, Orange County, and the Inland Empire, 24-7 contact with CHP, Update traffic conditions every 5-10 minutes, Act as liaison between reporters, CHP, and the listener, Edit Broadcasts, Board Operator for Airborne Traffic Reporters
• Website Journalist – Research/Write Current Traffic Stories, Write Weekly Pet Peeves Traffic Blog, Film/Edit/Report Traffic Video’s and Packages, Take Photos of Traffic
California State University, Fullerton
• Master of Arts in Communication Studies GPA: 3.82 Graduation – May 2012
o Concentration in Organizational Communication
• Bachelor of Arts in Communications GPA: 3.50 Graduation – May 2009
o Concentration in Broadcast Journalism / Minor: Speech Communications/Human Communications
Computer & Software
Apple, Final Cut Express, Adobe Suite
3-5 Business Days
Payment to Kayla Graney is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our escrow service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Kayla Graney.
To invite Kayla Graney to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.
Have questions about posting a job?
See how Voices.com works here.
This talent has not uploaded any demos yet.