Madison, Wisconsin, US • 7:57 AM Local Time
About Kayla Halderson
I am new to the business of recording myself reading aloud, but as a teacher, I have spent many years now doing read-alouds to keep kids engaged. I have also trained myself to speak slower as a teacher of English Language Learners so that they are able to understand what is being said.Read More
I am an English/ESL teacher by trade, and am happy to do any grammar/proofing/editing work!Read More
I majored in English and Communication Arts in college at UW-Madison. I studied how to use tone, volume, speed, pronunciation, and enunciation to communicate effectively. I have also worked in elementary schools, where I have spent lots of time reading children's books aloud.Read More
How do I work with Kayla Halderson?
You can start working with Kayla Halderson in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Kayla Halderson to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Kayla Halderson's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Kayla Halderson and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Kayla Halderson?
Payment to Kayla Halderson is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Kayla Halderson's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Kayla Halderson in just a couple of clicks.