If you're looking for an experienced broadcaster who can sell a product, tell a story or capture an audience through narrative and delivery, then YOU'VE made the right contact.
With more than 25 years of experience in radio broadcasting, speech presentations and public service, my specialty is delivering a message to a listening audience.
I am an award-winning broadcast journalist and writer who can be effective for your project or campaign.
English, English (North American), English (British), English (Australian), English (New Zealand)
Australian, British, New Zealand, North American
Middle Aged (35-54)
Business, Documentaries, Educational, Internet Video, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television
Pennsylvania Avenue, Weirton, WV 26062
(WEIR 1430 AM; WCDK 106.3 FM)
Position: News & Sports Broadcast Manager; Morning News & Sports Show Anchor
Employed: January 2002-present
WEIRTON BOARD OF PARKS & RECREATION - Main Street, Weirton, WV 26062
Position: Program Director - Weirton Recreation Department - Millsop Community Center
Employed: Jan. 2, 1998-present
WEIRTON DAILY TIMES - Lee Avenue, Weirton, WV 26062
STEUBENVILLE HERALD STAR - Steubenville, Ohio 43952
Position: City Editor
Employed: July 24, 1989-Dec. 31, 1997
WSTV/WRKY RADIO - Market Street, Steubenville, Ohio 43952
Position: Part-Time Weekend Disc Jockey/Board Operator
Employed: June 1987-June 1989
WLIT-WDIG RADIO - Sunset Boulevard, Steubenville, Ohio 43952
Position: Air Personality
Employed: September 1985-June 1987
B.S. Degree in Communications
West Liberty University, West Liberty, WV 26074
Computer & Software
E-mail or Mail Shipping; ANY AUDIO FORMAT
Can Meet All Deadlines
--- Co-produces WEIR 1430 Morning Show; news and sports anchor; live interviews
• Hosts weekly “High School Scoreboard Show” and “Rec Report”
• Creator of “Ohio Valley Game Night” - high school football show
• 2008 Best Newscast Award – WV Broadcasters Association
--- Coordinate activities, programs and events for Weirton Recreation Department.
• Prepared and obtained grants for programs
• Managed staff and volunteers with recreation programs
• Managed annual fund-raising effort for Legacy Trust Fund and other community activities
• Formed organization/business partnerships for community events
• Responsible for website, digital billboards, marketing, advertising and public relations
Managed news staff and assigned daily stories, coordinated schedules
• Responsible for meeting daily deadlines and edit news copy
• Previously served as Brooke County Reporter and Weirton City Beat Writer
• Served as assistant photographer, Designed graphics and newspaper layout
• Wrote editorial column
Handle all marketing, advertising design and deliveryWeirton Millsop Community Center
Payment to Kevin Elias is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our escrow service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Kevin Elias.
To invite Kevin Elias to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.
Have questions about posting a job?
See how Voices.com works here.