About Ken Jackson
Professionally trained broadcast quality voice. From narrative to soft-sell, middle-of-the-road to hard-sell, you'll find my work to be as professional as any "high dollar" agency there is. I'm Non-Union, own my own studio with the latest equipment and can deliver voice talent in a variety of ranges.Read More
Radio, TV, Commercial Recordings, Station ID's, Stingers, Audio Books (after complete negotiation), Corporate Voice Overs for productions made elsewhere, Business ConsultingRead More
More than 25 yearsRead More
Associate of Applied Science Degree in Business Management with a minor in Marketing.Read More
How do I work with Ken Jackson?
You can start working with Ken Jackson in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Ken Jackson to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Ken Jackson's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Ken Jackson and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Ken Jackson?
Payment to Ken Jackson is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Ken Jackson's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Ken Jackson in just a couple of clicks.