Louisville, Kentucky, US • 7:09 PM Local Time
About Kevin Sousa
I am Kevin Sousa. I have performed Voice Impressions of Cartoons and Movie Stars privately for over 4 decades. I also do sound effects with my voice. I am skilled with inflections, emotions, intonation and reading. I am also an excellent singer.Read More
I am skilled in the art of reading from a script with animation, intonation, volume, emotion and conviction. I can adjust, based on the content of the script and I am an excellent voice actor and singer. I have performed in Straight Plays and Musicals over the years.Read More
I studied voice privately with Professor Mark Pearson, former Chairman of The New England Conservatory of Music in Boston, back in the late 70s. I was also privately coached for 10+ years by Gwynne Chapman in Massachusetts, who is a High School Choral director with a Masters in Opera and Masters in Voice Performance.Read More
How do I work with Kevin Sousa?
You can start working with Kevin Sousa in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Kevin Sousa to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Kevin Sousa's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Kevin Sousa and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Kevin Sousa?
Payment to Kevin Sousa is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Kevin Sousa's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Kevin Sousa in just a couple of clicks.