About Jay Bee
I have young sounding voice, college kid, hip, surfer/skateboarder - laid back delivery.
I will record, edit and deliver your project in the format requested.
I am an audio engineer that has been recording V/O for 11 years.
I have been doing voice overs of my own now for 3 years.
My voice has been featured in e-learning modules, audiobooks, flash video games,radio, and telephony based applications. My turn around time is amazing and the quality matches.
Six Flags Theme Parks
Local Bar Advertisements
Local Car Dealerships
Conservatory Of Recording Arts
How do I work with Jay Bee?
You can start working with Jay Bee in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Jay Bee to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Jay Bee's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Jay Bee and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Jay Bee?
Payment to Jay Bee is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Jay Bee's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Jay Bee in just a couple of clicks.