About Kristian Parrish
Happy, friendly and often with a good dose of Southern charm. Usually a touch of southern twang that makes anyone feel welcome while listening. Her sweet drawl lends itself easily to call on the British, Irish and Scottish dialects when neccesary.Read More
New to voices.com, but would be willing to travel if available to a studio for work or would be available to use my Macbook to provide voice services.Read More
Born in upstate New York, but raised in Alabama, this Southern native was educated at Auburn University with a B.A. in Theatre. She honed her skills preforming in various stage productions and lending her voice to several performances as partial narrator via technical recordings. Some of her training includes speech classes, several voice classes and a Television and film class.
Taking time off as a photographer for several years, she is now temporarily located in Arizona and moves according to the work that comes her way.
WTVY The Ann Varnum Show - Dothan, AlabamaRead More
Auburn University B.A. in TheatreRead More
How do I work with Kristian Parrish?
You can start working with Kristian Parrish in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Kristian Parrish to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Kristian Parrish's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Kristian Parrish and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Kristian Parrish?
Payment to Kristian Parrish is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Kristian Parrish's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Kristian Parrish in just a couple of clicks.