Greater Philadelphia Area, Pennsylvania, US • 9:46 PM Local Time
About Ken Shaw
Ken is ideal for corporate and industrial narrations, training videos, internet videos, tutorials, e-learning projects, whiteboard animation, telephony projects including IVR, on-hold, voicemail, and audio books.
Ken has a friendly, easy to listen to voice. His voice portrays someone who is approachable, trustworthy and confident.
He is very easy to work with, takes direction well, is professional with an outgoing personality.
Looking for efficient, professional service with a quick turnaround? You have found it. Let Ken record your project in his finely tuned studio.Read More
-Group and private lessons with Rob Holt, (Website hidden)
-Private voice lessons with Chuck McKibben, (Website hidden)
How do I work with Ken Shaw?
You can start working with Ken Shaw in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Ken Shaw to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Ken Shaw's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Ken Shaw and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Ken Shaw?
Payment to Ken Shaw is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Ken Shaw's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Ken Shaw in just a couple of clicks.