Kyle Munley has voiced audiobooks, commercials, book trailers, industrial videos, and once was the in-store overhead voice for a bookstore in Wisconsin. During his time in New York City, he was also occasionally involved in theater workshop readings for small plays. He has trained with Grammy Award winning audiobook producer Paul Ruben and Audie Award winning audiobook narrator Carol Monda.
In his spare time, he enjoys listening to other people perform audiobooks, radio dramas, taking in plays, getting out to the mountains or kayaking (but not in aggressive waters). He has lived and trained in New York City.
English (North American), English
Australian, British, Irish, North American, Russian, Scottish (Standard Scottish English), US New York (New Jersey, Bronx, Brooklyn), US South (Deep South, Dixie, Delta)
Middle Aged (35-54), Senior (55+)
Audiobooks, Business, Documentaries, Educational, Internet Video, Movie Trailers, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
- Children of Wrath by Paul Grossman (Highbridge Audio)
- Reconciliation by Steve Stanton (Audible)
- Retribution by Steve Stanton (Audible)
- The Price Of Defiance by Charles Eagles (Audible)
- The Box by Peter Rabe (Audible)
Book Trailers & Commercials:
- Stieg Larsson Trilogy Holiday TV Spot
- The Confession by John Grisham Holiday TV Spot
- Baseball: An Illustrated History by Geoffrey C. Ward & Ken Burns
- Low Town by Daniel Polansky
- Global Weirdness by Climate Central
- Charon's Claw by R.A. Salvatore
- Aleph by Paulo Coelho
- Minding Frankie by Maeve Binchy
- The Snowman by Jo Nesbo
- The Wolf Gift by Anne Rice
- Living Language Smartphone App Spot
- Babymouse Internet Video Campaign Voiceovers (Announcer)
- Lighthouse Bookstore (Green Bay, WI) In-Store PA holiday ads
Paul Ruben's The Narrator's Workshop - Tribeca Audio
Voiceovers: Narration - NYU, Carol Monda
Voicovers: Outside the Booth - NYU, Johnna Gottlieb
Shure SM7B; Rode NTG2; Audio Technica 2020
Computer & Software
Macintosh computer running OS X 10.7
Grace m101 preamp
Dropbox, Box.com, FTP, CD by mail, email
Depends on the project size and scope. Turnaround time will be quick and competitive.
Payment to Kyle Munley is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our escrow service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Kyle Munley.
To invite Kyle Munley to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.
Have questions about posting a job?
See how Voices.com works here.