La Vergne Andre
About La Vergne Andre
La Vergne Andre is a bright new voice over talent.
She possesses a rich resonating voice with a hint of a West-Indian accent.
La Vergne has an ideal voice for recording projects such as business presentations, audio books and educational narrations. She speaks slowly and clearly giving the listener enough time to grasp the concept of what has just been said.
Talent Location: Southern MD, Baltimore, Washington DC
Keywords: Female, North American, Friendly, Soothing, Accent, Spicy, Educational, Knowledgeable, Fun, Trusting, Tender, Clear, Precise, Corporate, Mellow, West Indian, Caribbean
Less than 1 yearRead More
How do I work with La Vergne Andre?
You can start working with La Vergne Andre in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite La Vergne Andre to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review La Vergne Andre's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire La Vergne Andre and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay La Vergne Andre?
Payment to La Vergne Andre is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with La Vergne Andre's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to La Vergne Andre in just a couple of clicks.