New York, US
About Siobhan Smith
I have an indistinguishable accent, which is perfect for educational/industrial/professional projects. I also have many years experience in healthcare. So, handling difficult medical jargon is accomplished easily. Additionally, I have a warm and inviting tone that can be used best in familial (for example mother, sister, friend) projects.Read More
- Voiceover Intro for a weekly Web Series about natural hair
- Voiceover for business phone system
- Experience delivering pharmaceutical presentations to healthcare providers and patients
- Weekly healthcare-related presentations to hospital executives
YourAct Tv Studios (Beg and Int Voiceover classes) in Atlanta, GA with Della ColeRead More
How do I work with Siobhan Smith?
You can start working with Siobhan Smith in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Siobhan Smith to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Siobhan Smith's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Siobhan Smith and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Siobhan Smith?
Payment to Siobhan Smith is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Siobhan Smith's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Siobhan Smith in just a couple of clicks.