Rainier, Oregon, US
About Lee MacKenzie
I can be warm and sultry, upbeat and friendly, or motherly and informative.Read More
I have a great ability to imitate and mimic what I hear, and I specialize in digitized sounding voices, and accent parodies.Read More
Licensed wedding officiant. I have years of practice with overhead announcements, phone work, and simply enjoy practicing making my voice adapt to what is needed for the situation- whether friendly and conversational, to the digitized sounds of IVR hold scripts. As to accents, I don't have one naturally, but having lived all over the U.S., I can easily adopt an accent. I am new to commercial voiceover,but eager to finally follow my dream! Please listen to my demos and I look forward to hearing from you.Read More
AAB, 2006.Read More
How do I work with Lee MacKenzie?
You can start working with Lee MacKenzie in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Lee MacKenzie to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Lee MacKenzie's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Lee MacKenzie and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Lee MacKenzie?
Payment to Lee MacKenzie is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Lee MacKenzie's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Lee MacKenzie in just a couple of clicks.