About Lisa Burkhardt-Worley
I have a professional medium-toned voice with good inflection, perfect for narration on commercials, documentaries or industrial film work.Read More
I am a professional speaker as well as a media professional. I have an inviting voice and can make your project stand out.Read More
Television sportscaster for 19 years nationally at HBO Sports, the Madison Square Garden Network in NYC and locally in San Antonio, TX and Chattanooga, TN. Currently co-hosting an international radio show on the WRNO Worldwide network called "A Time to Dream." While in television did voiceover work for the Women's Final Four and Fox Photo.Read More
BA, Texas Lutheran University
Masters of Theological Studies, Perkins School of Theology
Christian Women in Media (International Organization)
Reviews 5.0View All (1)
Lisa was great! Professional, quick and easy to work with!
How do I work with Lisa Burkhardt-Worley?
You can start working with Lisa Burkhardt-Worley in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Lisa Burkhardt-Worley to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Lisa Burkhardt-Worley's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Lisa Burkhardt-Worley and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Lisa Burkhardt-Worley?
Payment to Lisa Burkhardt-Worley is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Lisa Burkhardt-Worley's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Lisa Burkhardt-Worley in just a couple of clicks.