About Lorraine Rock
I am a semi-retired business professional; and have been giving speeches and presentations before audiences as large as 1000, and as small as 6, for 25+ years.
I was born in England and have a very light touch of British accent. I sound cultured, not as old as my years, but still mature. I have been told that I have a great voice, mid-range, very clear and distinct, and excellent enunciation. I also speak French with a clear accent, understood by both Europeans and Canadians.
Voice overs of many kinds; talking books; talking books for children; short documentaries; Ads for radio and TV anything that fits!Read More
Public speaking for 25+ years; some television on local TV.Read More
Undergraduate degree in English and Journalism; Master's degree in AdministrationRead More
How do I work with Lorraine Rock?
You can start working with Lorraine Rock in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Lorraine Rock to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Lorraine Rock's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Lorraine Rock and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Lorraine Rock?
Payment to Lorraine Rock is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Lorraine Rock's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Lorraine Rock in just a couple of clicks.