Louise McCance-Price is the fresh, sincere and natural voice of 2017. Her voice has been described as "Refreshingly different, youthful, bright natural tones -full of energy."
For more information visit Lu's website louisemccance-price DOT com
Lu’s voice over style has been described as genuine, sincere, friendly, soft sell, bright, natural, articulate, easy-to-understand, clear, girl next door, expressive, refreshing, relatable, energetic, character-full, high energy, corporate, business like, relatable, calming, soothing, easy to listen to, youthful, believable and educational.
She is often cast for a wide range of age requirements . . . female child, 20's, 30's, 40's, 50's with characterisation of her voice. She has done a lot of amateur acting and singing.
Lu is a versatile voice talent who is able to self-direct, provide great characterisation and even singing! She always ensures that the client is 100% happy with their voice project.
If you need a voice actor for a plush toy, a tutorial, an explainer video, an internet video, podcast, radio, mobile application (App), a commercial, white-board animation, e-learning, training video, educational script, on-hold messages, IVR prompts, TV project, cartoon, animation, documentary, video games, internal staff memo, tutorial, IT, technical, legal, cartoons or an audiobook, Lu can provide the voice over for you.
English (native), Afrikaans (South Africa - 2nd language), French (3rd language - conversational)
British (RRP), South African (Native English), South African (Afrikaans), American (Mid West)
Middle Aged, Young Adult, Teen, Child
Customer satisfaction is Lu’s priority and her ethos is to partner with her client to ensure that through teamwork, her clients are 100% happy with the final voice files, and delivery is on time and to budget.
STUDIO AND AUDIO
Not only must Voice Talent provide a professional read, but it’s imperative that broadcast-quality audio is provided to the client. With Lu’s Television and IT background and with excellent attention to detail, she makes sure the audio is technically well produced and delivered to specification.
Lu’s voice overs are recorded within an acoustically treated Professional Studiobricks Sound Studio. This super-quiet triple-walled studio enables Lu to provide broadcast quality audio free from any extraneous sounds from the outset. Clients are invited to use the Skype dial-in facility to direct the session from the comfort of your office.
* Lu is able to sing is also able to provide script editing and proof-reading services.
* Skilled in Audio Production, Lu can tracklay production music and sound effects to create a polished product.
* Lu can also lay back music and voice to video if needed.
Bachelor of Commerce with IT - Information Systems major.
* Co-owner, Director and Head of Production of an Independent TV Production Company
* Executive producer and director of Natural History documentaries.
* Business Consultant in Broadcast Television
* IT Consultant specialising in migrating businesses online
* Project Manager of E-commerce enabled websites and bespoke IT systems from
* Account Manager - Marketing and Advertising
English (South African), English (British), Afrikaans, French
British, North American, South African, South African (Afrikaans)
Child, Middle Aged, Teen, Young Adult
Animation, Audiobooks, Business, Documentaries, Educational, Internet Video, Podcasting, Telephone, Television, Videogames
* Commercials, e-learning, script and character reads, on hold etc
* Audio Book narrator & producer - ACX - children's books, adult non-fiction and fiction.
* National Talking Newspapers & Magazines - Royal National Institute for the Blind
* Executive Produced 80 half-hour documentaries, directed, produced and overseen post production, taking documentaries from concept to completion and delivery on time and to budget.
Every day is a study day - Ongoing voice and singing training and coaching
The Showreel - voice over training
Building Character voices with voice coach Yvonne Morley
Dubbing with Chatterbox Voices
City Academy Songbirds, London and Chambelles Choir, France.
City Academy Acting classes
Sennheiser MKH416, Soundcraft mixing desk
Computer & Software
Apple MacBook Pro
Studiobricks Professional Acoustic Booth
Email. Various formats as per client requirements.
As required, well within 24 hours. Long form narration TBC
* 100% client satisfaction guaranteed
* On time and to budget
* Studiobricks Professional Acoustic Booth
* Direction via Skype patch
* Enhancement - able to tracklay music and sound effects with the voice track
* Layback to video
* Delivery of audio files via Email, Dropbox, FTP etc according to client specification
Louise McCance-Price is a highly talented voice artist, whose studio skills, and ability to deliver work to specification make working with her an absolute pleasure. I highly recommend her for you voice over or voice performance needs.Hell Bent Press Audiobooks
Thanks Louise! You have done a great job thank you! I know you have put a lot of work into it and it's really appreciated! - Author Andrea McCormack -The Ultimate Guide to Singing for a Living
Wonderful voice and wonderful to work with! Would highly recommend Lu and would use her talents again for sure! - Rodrigo Coelho -Couture Book
Voice Over Clients
Payment to Louise McCance-Price is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our escrow service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Louise McCance-Price.
To invite Louise McCance-Price to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.
Have questions about posting a job?
See how Voices.com works here.