Corvallis, Oregon, US
English, English (North American)
Middle Aged, Senior
Animation, Audiobooks, Business, Documentaries, Educational, Internet Video, Movie Trailers, Podcasting, Telephone
Voice Talent / Marketing Manager / Internet Coordinator / Training Manager
Sales and Marketing / Strategic Planning / Growth Strategies /
Consumer Products & Service / Voice Over / Script Writing &Training
Marketing, Training and Sales Manager: I have been fortunate to enjoy a classical marketing and management career that has included positions with well-known firms and brands, including AT&T Corp., Sprint United Telecom, Penske Truck Leasing, & Ryder Truck Rentals. Career Track: Professional growth through such positions as Customer Care Associate, Consumer Care Manager, Lead Scripting & Training Manager, Consumer Marketing Manager, Voice Over Talent. I received numerous awards for exceeding company objectives.
Proven Record – Consumer and Business: I am skilled at implementing marketing campaigns within competitive markets. I have broad-based general management skills in sales, marketing, customer care, and product management. Consistently successful in identifying and capitalizing upon market opportunities to drive revenue and profit growth. I possess a strong interpersonal and communication skill that allows me to be an effective liaison.
SELECTED ACHIEVEMENTS AND SKILLS
Achievements - As an AT&T Consumer Marketing Manager I was responsible for the acquisition of local phone service customers in our Western Region. While at AT&T I held several positions that started in our Kansas City Call Center as a consumer representative (CCA). My abilities to provide excellent customer service allowed me to be promoted to a consumer Scripting and Training Manager at AT&T’s training headquarters in Morristown, NJ. In recognition of my contribution to my Marketing partner’s campaigns successes, I was transferred to their organization. As a Marketing Manager I was in-charge of our Hawaii call center and our Partnership Marketing campaigns. Although it was not in my job description I also created and maintained a website for our employee recognition, sales results and continued education for all AT&T Consumer Managers. The recognition part of the website was so popular that it was utilized by other organizations outside of Consumer Marketing.
Skills – Highly personable and capable of working with top executives, and cross functional teams. Proficient in solving problems and implementing solutions under tight deadlines. Hands on manager, capable of efficiently managing all levels of budgets.
* Today’s Voice Talent, LLC – Owner –Provide voice services for; narrations, on-hold messaging, documentary, promo, sales presentations, and training videos. – 2009 to Present
* Warnock Automotive Group, Inc. – Internet Coordinator - Brand development, web site traffic growth, web site UI and advertising revenue. Comprehensive database management and migration from CRM and w.e.b.2007, an ADP product. – 2007 to Present
* AT&T Inc. – Progressed through numerous positions, including Senior Channel Manager, Consumer Marketing Manager, List Management, Program Management, Offer Implementation Manager, Lead Scripting and Training Manager, Consumer Care Manager, and Customer Care Associate. 1994 to 2007
* Rent –A – Center – Assistant Store Manager – 1990 to 1994
* Sprint United Telecom – Consumer & Business to Business Sales Consultant - 1988 to 1990
* Hertz-Penske Truck Leasing – District Rental Manager & Branch Manager – 1983 to 1988
* Ryder Truck Rental – Rental Account Manager – 1981 to 1983
* Pacific Blvd Rentals – Owner – 1978 to 1981
Linn Benton Community College - Music
Los Angeles Community College - Criminal Law
AT&T School of Business
Computer & Software
PreSonus Audiobox USB 96
Having the right voice allows your message to be conveyed in a manner that best reflects your product, company, or organization.
In today's fast moving world you only have seconds to grab someone's attention and deliver your message.
Your project is my number one priority and your 100% satisfaction is my number one goal.
* On-hold messages
* Sales Presentations
* Training videos
Voice Over Clients
Home Depot, AT&T, and Kohl's
Payment to Mark AAsum is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our escrow service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Mark AAsum.
To invite Mark AAsum to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.
Have questions about posting a job?
See how Voices.com works here.
This talent has not uploaded any demos yet.