About Maggie Mustico
My voice is very versatile.... - It can sound professional & sophisticated for presentations, - Upbeat energetic, friendly & natural for Radio or TV Commercials. - Warm and deep or warm & light for narrations/audio books. (Ability to convey the different Characters within Audio Books) - My voice can change character & style to match what is needed for the project. - It can take on different accents & characters for Video Game Voices, Audio Books, & Emotes. I have very strong Voice Acting Skills. The following are types/ styles of voices that I do: Narrator, Newscaster, Radio Ads, Disney Princess, Warm, Honest, Confident, Compassionate, Dynamic, Fun, energetic, comedic, Friendly, Rough & Tough, Muppet, Funny, Upbeat, Old Woman, Gypsy, Animal Sounds, Young Girl, Baby/ Toddler, Drunk, Sultry, Sexy, Sarcastic, Valley Girl, Snobby, Teenage Girl & Emotes and voices for video game Characters...Among many other voices still being discovered. Some impersonations/ Sound-a-likes I can do are: Julie Andrews, Katherine Hepburn, Marilyn Monroe, Wicked Witch of the West (W of OZ), Glinda the Good Witch(W of OZ), Among many others still being discovered. I am also a singer. My voice has been labeled as Mezzo Soprano. I have a 3 1/2 - 4 octave vocal range.... with high notes...a strong mixed belt & legit sound when needed. I can sing in the following styles: Pop, Broadway, Disney, Rock, & some classical. As well as singing in my own style....I can also sing in the styles of Julie Andrews, Judy Garland, Barbara Streisand , Cher, ...among many others.Read More
I am able to record, edit, and send finished Quality tracks.
Ability to add Sound Effects and Instrumental Music as a background to my voice...I have a Free Domain Sound Effect & Music Library solely for VO work that I am able to pull from. I also have an Acoustic guitar / bass player on hand for recording Instrumental music.
If needed.....I am willing to travel to a studio in my area to record voice tracks. I live in an area where there are many studios available to me so I can go to a studio if requested in NJ , NYC, Philadelphia - PA, DE, or Wash. DC.
I can send files via FTP - As long as you are able to supply me with a site to upload to (along with the information I need to upload the completed project) -I can use FTP to transfer audio files. I use "FileZilla" or "YouSendIt" , but am open to using other FTP Sites if provided with uploading information.
I work out of my Professional Home Recording Studio.
I have been working in the voice over industry since June of 2006.
My Voice over credits include:
"Reminder Rosie" - I am the voice of this reminder / alarm clock. (2013, updated version in 2014, & updated version 2015) Script included times, dates, and phrases for setting alarm, time, & date. ( These were revised editions of the iTalk clock which I initially voiced in 2008 )
* "Terminal Happiness" - SDJ Productions - Singer for Film's Theme song & closing Credits sequence. Recorded 2 songs & edited my vocals as well as that of the Acoustic Guitar player in my Home Studio. (2013)
* Welcome Greeting - Phone system greeting for GbyteNetworks, Inc.
*Warmage Battlegrounds Video Game - Trailer Narration & Video Game Tutorial - recorded at Center City Film & Video in Phildelphia, PA - Burst Online Entertainment
*"Ethical Dilemmas in The Investment Industry" - E-Learning Course for CFA Institute - Voiced Avatar of business professional "Ana". - Home Studio & then to CFA institute for final edit.
* "The Wizard of OZ" - An Illustrated & Interactive Children's Book - narrated & character voices - recorded in Home studio & then sent to client for final edit/addition of music.
* "Paragard" - Medical Promotional Sales DVD for Pharmaceutical company
* "Campaign for Real Fear" : Short Story Compilation - Action Audio
1) "Shades Of Blue" by: Catherine MacLeod (Voiced Entire Story)
2) "Big Brother Little Sister" by: Sam Fleming (Voiced Entire Story)
3) "Sanctuary" by: Katherine Hughes (Voiced Entire Story)
4) "The Exchange" by: Eileen Chao(Voiced Entire Story)
5) "Under the Microscope" by: Donald Jacob Uitvlugt (Voiced female voice for one paragraph)Recorded & Edited at Maggie M. Home Studio
* "Vantage" - 2 Local spots - one :30 Radio & one :60 TV - aired in Denver Colorado.
* "Kyolic Garlic Supplement" - :60 radio spot - Female Talk Show Host/ Interviewer - Voice Over Island Studios
* Alcon - AcrySof Lens - :60 radio Commercial
* "Zee Medical" - Main Inbound Greeting/ Phone Prompts/ & individual Mailbox Greetings. - Maggie M Home Studio
* "Virgin Islands Health Services" - :60 VO for PSA Video - For The Department of Health & Human Services in The Virgin Islands. Maggie M. Home Studio & then to S Films for video edit.
* "Deadly Consequences" - SDJ Productions - Singer for Film's Theme song & closing Credits sequence. Recorded & edited my vocals as well as that of the Acoustic Guitar player in my Home Studio.
* "Buried Treasure" - Video Game - Fortune Teller/ Gypsy (Narrator & Character lines) - Oberon Media
* "PGE" Platinum Groove Entertainment/ New Hot (Website hidden) & (Website hidden) - 2 Corporate Office phone system with multiple mailboxes & selections. (750 words)
* "Elemental" - Video Game Introduction Narration Recorded at Mason B. Fisher Studios
* "NPTN Flash Video tour for website" (3 1/2 minute script) ETR consulting LLC.
* Viper Studios - I am an ongoing voice for hire with this studio in Philadelphia , PA.
* "Halloween USA" - 12 in store promos recorded at Viper Records Studios Philadelphia , PA.
* ACTION AUDIO Audio Books - I am an ongoing narrator for Audio books with this company.
* "PIXIE WARRIOR" - Audio Book. Written by Rachel de Vienne. Through Action Audio. Published by Drollerie Press - Science Fiction Fantasy book. Narrator (Teenage Female Pixie voice of lead character) & distinguished over 34 other different characters in the book - male, female, very young to very old . Voiced humans, pixies, animals, & dragons. I also sung (where there was a pixie song & 2 prophecy songs)in the audio book in 3 of the chapters. ( I wrote the vocal score - Music notes not the lyrics - to go with the Instrumental background music that was provided.)
* 4 "Short Dialogues/ Scenes" - Discover Link
I have been hired for 4 different short dialogue projects through this company.
* 2 E-Learning courses - InterMediaPost for "Fairleigh Dickinson University" - I was hired by InterMediaPost to record 2 course Summaries.
- "Business Ethics Course" - 30 pages.
- "Human Motivation and Behavior" - 3 1/2 pages.
* "iTalk Clock" -"Sensory Inc." I am the voice of the alarm clock. Script included times, dates, and phrases for setting alarm, time, & date. (279 words.) Also did 2 sets of additional greeting lines.
* "Vincent Court Christmas Light Show Spectacular" - :30 Narration that people would hear when they enter & tour a Christmas light show display. It was requested that I do a Sound-A-Like of Julie Andrews for the VO. I did a sound-a-like of her voice with the script provided.
* "Statesman" - 30 second TV Commercial for Austin, TX Newspaper. (I recorded in my home studio & sent tracks to Scott Rice Films for final edit to match video.)
* "JumpGate Evolution" Video Game and Soundtrack CD by Net Devil, LTD
- My voice role - Vocalist 3 minute song.
- Mason B. Fisher Studios.
* "Warfare" - Video Game - Female News Announcer - 6 paragraphs. I recorded in my home studio & sent tracks to SCA Studios for final editing.)
* "Dual Armed" Replay Media. Online Flash Video Game .- Voiced: Girl Hero (10 lines and 3 emotes)
I recorded in my home studio & sent tracks to Replay Media for final editing.)
* "Sunrise" Video Game - Voiced Character: Jennifer ( 145 lines ) - I recorded in my home studio & sent tracks to SCA Studios for final editing.)
* "Greene Funeral Service" (4 pages)16 Messages for on hold phone system. I recorded in my home studio & sent the tracks back to INFOHOLD for music underscore.
* "Westview Gardens" (4 Pages)16 Messages for on hold phone system. I recorded in my home studio & sent the tracks back to INFOHOLD for music underscore.
* "Aurora" Video Game - Voiced 3 female Characters: Reporter, Librarian, and Helene.
I recorded in my home studio & sent SCA Studios the tracks for final editing.
* "Little Busy Bodies Daycare" - Outgoing greeting & voice mail options VO.
* "Collingswood Sew & Vac Store" - Outgoing phone message & voice mail options.
* "MSAA" - National Headquarters office located in NJ - various Phone System recordings over a 5 year period.
* "Fall From Space" - Voice Over in Film.
- Female Newscaster VO.
- A short Student Film directed by John Horowitz.
- Filmed & Voice Over recorded at Rowan University.
6 Submission Demos recorded at Mason B. Fisher Studios:
* "Warmage Battleground" (Narration Sample for trailer)
* "Elemental" - Video Game - narration sample
* Lego Universe online game: My voice roles - Emotes for Lego Game Characters.
* "Section 8" - Online Video Game - Singing vocals to music written by Mason B. Fisher.
* "Jumpgate" - Online video game - Singing vocals to music written by Mason B. Fisher.
* (Untitled) Sci-Fi Fantasy video game.
My voice roles - Narrator, Irish lass, fairy, Goblin, & British Queen.
* (Untitled) Alien Invasion video game: My voice roles - Woman Soldier, Woman Citizen, & Little girl.
Alcon, SDJ Productions, Oberon Media, PGE / New Hot Music, Viper Studios, Action Audio, InterMediaPost, Sensory Inc., SCA Studios, Mason B. Fisher Studios, DiscoverLink, Info On Hold, Replay Media, Little Busy Bodies, Collingswood Sew & Vac, MSAA, NPTN, Voice Over Island Studios, Scott Rice Films, John Horowitz Productions , Life Asistant Technologies, Neutrano Inc., Drollerie Press, Arcade bomb, ETR Consulting, Burst Online, CFA Institute,Gbyte Networks, Statesman, Paragard,Read More
Voice Over Coach: Charles McKibben (Vo Talent & Coach) Sept.2008 - May 2011. ( I do consult with him still on occasion & am listed as a VO Talent on His Website where I obtain VO work as well. )
"Introduction to Professional Voice Acting" - Class at Camden County College.
"Auditioning for TV, Commercials & Film" -
Class taught by Kathy Donahue Talent Management.
Richard Stockton College - Attended for 3 years
Major: Performing Arts w/ concentration in Acting
Minor: English Literature
Wildwood Catholic High School: - Graduated
I have been training my singing voice with vocal instructions for 20 years. My most recent teacher is Melissa Perry
I have won awards in many Singing Competitions & also in Forensics Speech Competitions (Poetry & Prose)
- Over 22 years experience on the theatre stage. With over 50 stage performances under my belt - Mostly musical theatre with 90% being a lead or secondary lead role.
This training helped with different character developments. It also helped in learning new accents and dialects.
A huge part of acting on stage is delivery of your lines...You need to understand and know why you are saying a line & what it is you are trying to get across to the audience.
Being natural at delivery is important.
Reviews 5.0View All (8)
Gbyte Networks, Inc.
She's the best, and I would highly recommend her, I had some changes needed and she gladly did it for me, she actually did 3 takes for me, and her availability and turn around time was very fast, Thanks Maggie
Magic Ink Books
Fantastic job! Will definitely use again
Impeccable work - delivered exactly what we were looking for. Excellent communication & easy to contact. Extremely pleased with the final product. Highly recommend.
Brilliant! Sounds great ! ......Rachael (de Vienne - Pixie Warrior Author) was very complimentary about the finished product.....Well Done!!Action Audio
- Simon T. - Action Audio - (Regarding Pixie Warrior Audio Book ) - Voice Over
We Appreciate what you do for us more than you can imagine!InterMediaPost
Thanks so much...
- Joey P. - InterMediaPost - E-learning courses for Fairleigh Dickinson Univ. - Voice Over
I will, of course, keep you in mind for any female roles that come my way. You're one of my favorite people and a real ray of sunshine....Voice over Island Studios
- Chuck McKibben, Voice Over Coach , VO Artist, & Owner of Voice Over Island Studios - Voice Over
How do I work with Maggie Mustico?
You can start working with Maggie Mustico in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Maggie Mustico to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Maggie Mustico's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Maggie Mustico and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Maggie Mustico?
Payment to Maggie Mustico is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Maggie Mustico's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Maggie Mustico in just a couple of clicks.