Richmond, Virginia, US
About Mary Allison
Mary starts off with a neutral North American accent over which she can lay a wide variety of character voices or accents. She can run the gamut from fun, energetic and quirky to cool, relaxed and professional and everything in between. A strong background in theatre allow her to slip into many different character types while experience in industrial and commercial work have helped round her into a full-bodied voice-over talent.Read More
Vocal talent is only half of the package in a business context such as this. You can expect all your dealings with Mary to be held to the highest levels of professional service at all times. She will work with you until you are completely satisfied with the final product. If you have any question or concerns, please do not hesitate to ask.Read More
Mary has been fortunate to have a career which has offered her many diverse experiences. While theatre was her initial focus, she has been able to broaden her horizon with forays into on-camera work, radio talent, educational and children's theatre and professional music recording and touring.Read More
BA in Theatre from Ashland University, Ashland, Ohio
Minors in Music and Spanish
Berklee School of Music - Introduction to Music Production; Songwriting
How do I work with Mary Allison?
You can start working with Mary Allison in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Mary Allison to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Mary Allison's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Mary Allison and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Mary Allison?
Payment to Mary Allison is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Mary Allison's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Mary Allison in just a couple of clicks.