Jacksonville, Florida, US
About Mara Stancil
My voice can reach different pitches and tones depending on who I'm talking to or how I'm feeling. My voice is usually deep but can get high and "girly" when I want it to. I can also do a child's voice.Read More
I feel that having a voice that can reach different spectrums is important for voice actors and actresses. The more voices you can make, the more jobs you can fulfill.Read More
I'm new to the voice acting world and have always wanted to be part of a project. I almost made a video game with my friend, but never got around to doing voices for it.Read More
Non yetRead More
I am not part of any associations yet.Read More
How do I work with Mara Stancil?
You can start working with Mara Stancil in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Mara Stancil to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Mara Stancil's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Mara Stancil and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Mara Stancil?
Payment to Mara Stancil is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Mara Stancil's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Mara Stancil in just a couple of clicks.